1.1 My concerns about using
My concerns about using CSAM
Reflect on the following questions and write down your answers
- How concerned are you about your use of CSAM? Score 0–100 (0 = not at all, 100 = very concerned).
- What concerns you most, e.g. your thoughts, behavior, consequences of searching and using CSAM? What would be the worst thing that could happen and why?
- Have you considered making a change? Why are you considering trying to change today?
- Why is now the right time for a change?
- What will happen in the future if you do not stop using CSAM?
- How will this affect you, your relationships, your work/school, leisure activities and hopes that you have for the future?
- If the use of CSAM has been a secret, how has is affected you, or the things in your life that are important to you?
- What makes you continue searching for and using CSAM?
- What makes you think that you need to change your behavior and life in some way?
- What would it take for you to stop using CSAM?
- What would you like to achieve with this change? How would it affect you, your friends, family life, your work, sex life/sexuality etc.?
- If you have previously managed to stop using CSAM, what felt different compared to when you are using CSAM?
- How did answering these questions make you feel?
- Were you surprised by any of your answers?
Take a moment to reflect on this exercise before you move on to the next one.