1.2. My life at the moment
My life at the moment
Reflect on the following questions and write down your answers:
- What is your life situation like at the moment?
- How satisfied are you with your current situation? Score 0–100 (0 = very unsatisfied, 100 = very satisfied).
- How much does using CSAM affect your satisfaction with life and your happiness? Score 0–100 (0= not at all, 100= very much)
- What would increase your satisfaction with your current life situation?
- What would decrease your satisfaction with your current life situation?
- What are you missing in your life at the moment? How realistic it is for you to reach the things you miss? What would it take to achieve these things? How is using CSAM getting you closer to the things you miss in your life?
- What do you expect from the future (e.g. in six months, one year, five years, twenty years)?
- What dreams and hopes do you have for your future? How would it be possible for you to reach your dreams and hopes? What is stopping you from achieving your dreams?
- How would your life change if you stopped viewing CSAM?
- How motivated are you to work on the tasks in this ReDirection program? (0= not at all, 100= very much)
- What do you hope to gain from the ReDirection Self-Help Program? List three things.
- What do you expect the ReDirection program to be like? Is there anything about the program that makes you feel suspicious?
Look back over your answers and try to identify some key points that make you feel motivated to continue your rehabilitative journey.