2.3 My daily life
My daily life
Read and reflect on the questions below about your daily life
Write down your answers.
What is your normal daily routine?
- What do you find easy in your daily life?
- What do you find difficult?
- How does your use of CSAM influence your daily life?
What do you do in your free time?
- What activities do you enjoy in your free time and why?
- Who do you spend your free time with?
- Which other activities would you like to engage in?
How satisfied are you in work or school?
- If you are unemployed, how do you feel about this?
- Are you happy in your work/school?
- What would you like to change?
How satisfied are you with your financial situation?
- How does your use of CSAM contribute to the way you feel about your financial situation?
- Would stopping using CSAM improve your financial situation?
Do you consume substances such as alcohol and/or drugs?
- How much? How often? What kind of substances?
- What makes you consume substances?
- Are you worried about your use of substances?
- How is your substance use related to your use of CSAM?
- Do you consume substances while you use CSAM?
- Does consuming substances make you want to search for and use CSAM?
If you are worried about your use of substances, please contact your national healthcare sector for information on support and treatment facilities in your area.