2.4 My values
Reflect on the questions and write down your answers
What are the most important things in your life?
- How does your use of CSAM affect these things?
- Looking back on your life, what events or situations have had the biggest impact on your life and on the person you are now?
- What do you think caused your use of CSAM?
How do you want your life to be in the future?
- How can you achieve this?
- How does your use of CSAM affect your future plans?
What do you value?
- How are your values visible in your actions?
- How does your use of CSAM relate to your values?
- Is watching CSAM in line with your values?